Friendly Asked Questions
1. How to submit a free site template or WordPress theme?
If you want to share free site templates with us, please use this form. Please note, we do not promise to added your template to the our database, because we are looking best and professional free website templates.
2. My products are distributed illegal, what can I do?
If your theme / template / materials has been published on our database without developer / designer links, please contact with us here. We promise you that it will delete (max 24 hours) that file on our database.
3. Some products are chargeable why?
Because we publish some premium website templates on our database for make money. Also we provide premium website templates / premium WordPress themes owned by us (Premium themes / templates comes with detailed documentation + lifetime support).
4. How to install WordPress Theme?
If you have download a theme / template and are having trouble installing it, the following steps may help you to solve this issue:
- Download the final zip file from the “Download Now” button or from offical publisher website.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- IMPORTANT : Do not upload the full-package download folder. Open up the full-package download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Using an FTP client, upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
If you do not wish to manually upload the theme only folder to your “themes” folder, there is an option. You can zip up the theme folder (remember, ONLY the theme folder) and upload it via the WordPress themes admin panel
- Zip the any theme / template folder.
- Open WordPress Admin → Appearance→ Themes
- Click Install Themes tab and hit upload link
- Find the the file you’ve zipped before and hit install now button
- Open WordPress Admin → Appearance→ Themes page and activate the theme from list.